Tuesday Jul 24
- USA 8:45 AM ET Ben Bernanke Speaks.
- EURO ZONE, PMI Manufacturing Jul. (Equities market prefers healthy economic growth as it could indicate higher corporate profits. In the other hand, bond market prefers slow growth that could keep low inflation. )
- CHINA, Conf. Board Leading Econ Index Jun.
Wednesday Jul 25
- USA 10 AM ET, New Home Sales.
- UNITED KINGDOM, GDP Q2.(Equity Markets might rally when GDP growth)
Thursday Jul 26
- USA, 8:30 AM ET, Durable Goods Orders.
- USA, 8:30 AM ET, Jobless Claims. (Markets might rally when jobless claims fall signalling improving conditions in the labor market. If jobless claims rise could be a sign of the deterioration in the labor market and markets could fall)
Friday Jul 27
- USA, 8:30 AM ET, GDP.(Equity Markets might rally when GDP growth)
- USA, 8:30 AM ET, Consumer Sentiment.
- CHINA, Industrial Profits YTD.
- JAPAN, CPI and Retail Trade Jun. (Markets (equity) might rally when strong retail sales data is released. If the retail sales data is weak equity markets might fall)