The best advice we can give you, as professional CFD traders, is to learn as much as possible about your market and your financial instrument of choice before you start trading.
In this section, we point you to some articles we've written about important aspects of financial trading as well as some of our own trading strategies we use day to day and latest market news.
- How to trade stocks from the Swedish OMX market?
- Can You Get Rich With Companies That Pay Dividends?
- How to choose the best CFD Broker
- Apple Inc Facts
- Binary Option “as easy as a pie” With Trading Signals
- 13 CFD Trading Tips
- CFD Trading Tax- Gains, Losses and Taxes
- Educational Program and Resources at Opteck
- Introduction to Trading the Oil Market
- Dow Theory – What is the Dow Theory?
- What is Elliot Wave Theory?
- What is Autochartist?
- Currency Correlation
- Technical Knowledge Test (Indicators)
- What Specialized Oscillators Are and How to Utilize Them
- What Are and How to Trade Moving Averages?
- Fundamental Trading Knowledge Test (Economic Indicators)
- Fundamental Trading Knowledge Test (Financial Statements)
- Fundamental Trading Knowledge Test (Ratios)
- General Trading Knowledge Test
- What is the price of bitcoins – How to trade bitcoins
- Using Volume and Open Interest in Technical Analysis
- Do you Understand Technical Analysis? – What Are Technical Indicators?
- The Ten Trading Commandments Infographic
- What is The German Ifo Business Climate Index?
- What is The Organization of the Petroleum Exporting Countries (OPEC)?
- Inflation Rates
- Coffee is one of the world’s most valuable traded commodities.
- Fibonacci Retracements
- Economic Indicators Definition – Producer Price Index
- Planning for retirement? –Do your homework!
- Did you saved some pennies?- Few Handy Tips
- 13 CFD Trading Tips
- The Essence of Binary Options Trading Strategies & Tips
- Are You Ready For Currency Trading?
- Swing Trading Strategies and Methods
- Writing Covered Calls with CFDs
- Trading Strategy, Using Technical Analysis Indicators
- CFDs Index Trading Strategy
- Pair Trading – CFD, Forex, Securities Trading Strategy
- Rio Tinto CFD Trading Strategy
- CFD Trading Strategy with Double Hedging
- Trading Strategy Index v Currency Pair
- Trading Strategy Using Trend Channels (Updated)
- Trading Resistance and Support levels
- Trend Trading Strategy Talk
- Trading Plan
- Spread Trading
- Backtesting Trading Strategies
- Strategy – Short Position
- Strategy – Long Position
- Pharmaceutical Deal Trends 2017 Factbook
- Global Dermatology Drugs Growth Driven by
- The Future of Wholesale Carriers – New Report
- Forex Market Review
- Refining Industry Outlook to 2021
- Pharmaceutical Marketing Strategies
- City Profiles Report PESTLE Analysis
- Enterprise IT Security Current technology and market trends
- The Global Full-Service Airline Market To 2020
- Telecom Industry Business Outlook and Procurement Report
- The Future of Generic Drugs and Strategies for Commercial Success
- US 10-year Yields Rise to 4-month Highs
- Which are the Most Important Booking Centers for HNW?
- The Sell-off in Oil is Weighing on the FTSE Stocks
- Dollar Steadier but Struggles Against Yen
- Financial Market in Groundless Optimism
- Increased Speculation that Eurozone may Fall Short
- Asian Stock Markets Ended the Week on a Positive Note
- The US Dollar Index Surged
- DAX Futures Tumbled
- Dollar Stabilizes; European Stocks Up Sharply on Yellen
- DAX Still Trading Above The Uptrend
- Australian Investment Expectations Plunge
- DAX Forecast
- Why Did The Stock Market Fall on China?
- DAX fall near 10500 zone
- WTI to Break Below $40
- AUS200 Correction is Over! Bulls Up
- Japanese Stock Index to Fall After 15-year Highs
- DAX Lower on Greece News
Let’s get started...
|Broker||Rating||Markets Available||Fees||Open an Account||Shares, Indices, Forex and Oil||Spread From 0.1 and 0.2% Commission||Visit Website||Indices, Forex, Metals, Shares||From 0.1 Raw Interbank Spread||Visit Website||CFDs - Foex, Indices, Stocks, Commodities, Bonds, Interest Rates||Variable spreads from 1.2 and small 0.1 commission on Shares||Visit Website|
Due Diligence Reports